It's easy to just throw some veggies on the grill but you can also jazz them up with some flavours and skewering them up makes them nice and portable finger food! Mushrooms are one of my favourite food and they just happen to be absolutely amazing when grilled! These balsamic garlic grilled mushroom skewers are so nice and easy to make and perfect for summer grilling and get-togethers!
Balsamic Garlic Grilled Mushroom Skewers
Smoky grilled balsamic and garlic marinated mushroom skewers!
- 2 pounds mushrooms, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the mushrooms in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the mushrooms and grill over medium-high heat until just tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 62, Fat 0.8g (Saturated 0, Trans 0), Cholesterol 0, Sodium 233mg, Carbs 9g (Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g), Protein 7g